- Day shifts, living the dream in the countryside, local produce, wine
- Good times, great team vibes, petrol allowance, meals, incentives
If you love good food & wine, have solid years cooking and want to work with fun, nurturing, slightly mad & successful people and be part of our team.
Pegasus Bay Winery is a family owned and operated business 45 minutes north of Christchurch in stunning North Canterbury. We currently hold '1 chefs hat' and have held the title of 'Cuisine Magazine Winery Restaurant of the Year' 8 times in the last 11 years.
Our menu is focused on seasonal and local, and we grow some produce on our property.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has had solid experience cooking in a kitchen
- Is a team player and will be a strong support person to the head and sous chefs
- Is very capable of being sous chef 2 days a week
- Is able to work well in a busy team environment and take instruction well
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about cooking and wanting to excel and have a future in the culinary world.
We are big on a happy team vibe and looking for someone who wants to be part of a successful group of people who strive for awesomeness while having fun.
Our restaurant is open for lunch daily from 12-4pm and a normal shift is from approximately 9am-6pm. Petrol allowance is paid per shift from Christchurch. www.pegasusbay.com
All enquiries to Belinda Donaldson. Please include a cover letter and tell me why you would like to be part of our team firstname.lastname@example.org